American Lamb Burger & Frites
- 1 1/2 pounds ground American lamb
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce & more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- Fresh arugula
- 4 hamburger buns
- French fries, cooked
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the ground lamb in a bowl and add in the Tabasco, steak sauce, salt and pepper. Using your hands mix the lamb and form into 4 burger patties.
- Place the lamb burgers on the grill and cook for about 6 minutes per side for medium.
- With about a minute left in cooking, add a cheddar slice to burger to melt.
- To assemble the burger, place some arugula on the bottom bun. Top with tomato followed by the lamb burger, handful of frites, more steak sauce and the top bun.
Source: Climbing Grier Mountain & The American Lamb Board