Roast Rack of Lamb
- 2 lamb racks, trimmed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 1/2 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- On roasting rack in shallow baking pan, place lamb rack meat-side up. Spread mustard over meat. Combine bread crumbs, parsley, rosemary, and pepper. Pat bread crumb mixture over mustard.
- Roast at 375° for 30 to 45 minutes or to desired degree of doneness: 145° for medium-rare, 160° for medium, 170° for well.
- Let roast stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Internal temperature will rise approximately 10 degrees.
Source: American Lamb Board