Grilled Frenched Lamb Rack
- 1 9-bone frenched lamb rack
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Combine vinegar, rosemary, thyme, garlic, olive oil, and black pepper to make the marinade.
- Place lamb rack and marinade in plastic bag. Place in refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, place lamb rack in a colander and let drain as meat comes to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Season the rack with sea salt and wrap the exposed bones in aluminum foil so they don’t burn.
- Put lamb rack on the grill, placing the rack diagonally across the grill grates, and cook about 4 minutes and grill marks appear.
- Rotate the lamb rack to create crosshatch grill marks and cook about 4 minutes longer.
- Flip lamb rack over and cook 2 minutes more for medium rare, or longer if desired.
- Remove from grill and allow the lamb rack to rest before cutting into individual chops.
Source: Catelli Brothers