Lamb “Pintxos” with Wilted Napa Cabbage & Garlic Mint Vinaigrette
Lamb & Marinade
- 2 pounds Catelli Brothers American Lamb leg 1"- 2” kabobs
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 cups fresh chopped mint
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 8 skewers
Wilted Napa Cabbage & Garlic Mint Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup garlic cloves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped mint leaves
- 4 cups Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- In large bowl, blend garlic, oil, mint, and lime for marinade. Add lamb; marinate cubed lamb for 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place 4 cubes of lamb on each skewer. Grill skewers to desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side.
- Prepare vinaigrette by slowly roasting garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Let oil cool with garlic in it.
- Blend garlic, oil, thyme, mustard, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, salt, and pepper in blender until chunky. Add mint; blend. Toss cabbage with warm vinaigrette.
Source: American Lamb Board