Zesty Italian Herb-Grilled American Lamb Kabobs
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless American Lamb leg
- 1-2” kabobs
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 3 red onions, coarsely chopped
- 4 yellow squash, sliced
- 16 whole mushrooms
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Prepare and heat charcoal or gas grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Zesty Italian dressing, olive oil, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt/pepper.
- Add lamb and vegetables and toss until all ingredients are combined.
- Cover and set aside for about 20 minutes.
- Arrange ingredients on skewers and place on grill. Cook for approximately 15 minutes, or until desired doneness is achieved, 145° for medium-rare.
Source: Beautiful Eats & Things & The American Lamb Board