Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with Orange-Mint Gremolata
- 4 trimmed lamb loin chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 finely grated orange zest
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cherries or cranberries
- Bring the lamb to room temperature. Season the chops well with the olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a grill on high heat. Grill the chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or until desired level of doneness.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest.
- To prepare Gremolata, combine the zest, garlic, mint, and extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in dried cherries or cranberries.
- Serve the Gremolata on top of each grilled lamb chop.
Source: Courtesy of True Aussie Beef & Lamb