Rosemary Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with Cranberry & Peppered Apple Relish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 4 double-cut lamb loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup apple juice, heated
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- Pinch of salt
- Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil and rosemary. Dip chops in mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine the remaining ingredients to create relish.
- Grill chops over medium-hot coals about 20 minutes or to desired degree of doneness: 145° for medium-rare, 160° for medium, 170° for well. Internal temperature will rise approximately 10 degrees.
- Serve chops with relish.
Cook’s Tip: This relish is best made a day ahead to allow flavors to blend.
Source: American Lamb Board and Chef Brooke Vosika, Four Seasons Hotel, Boston