Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with Fennel
- 8 Catelli Brothers American lamb loin chops, 1 1/4” thick
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon each garlic salt, coarse pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2” thick slices
- In small bowl, combine fennel, garlic salt, pepper, and olive oil. Rub mixture on both sides of lamb chops and onion slices.
- Grill onions for 5 minutes. Turn onions over when browned and cook until tender.
- Add lamb chops and grill for 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Make grilled onions into rings and top with lamb chops.
Source: American Lamb Board