Dijon-Glazed Grilled Veal Chops
- 4 veal rib or loin chops, cut 1 inch thick (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 tablespoons Maille Dijon-style mustard, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped herbs, such as basil, chives, parsley, and sage, divided
- 1/4 cup regular or reduced-fat dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- Press pepper evenly on both sides of veal chops. Place chops on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 12 to 14 minutes for medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Brush chops with 1-1/2 tablespoons mustard and 1 tablespoon herbs after each turn, until chops are coated.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, remaining 2 tablespoons mustard, remaining 1 tablespoon herbs, and water in small bowl. Set aside.
- Season chops with salt, as desired. Serve with mustard mixture.