Amazing Veal-Mushroom Burgers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups white mushroom caps, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. ground veal
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring for about 1 minute, or until they begin to soften.
- Add the garlic, salt, and pepper and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms soften. Set aside to cool. Combine the veal, parsley, cooled mushroom mixture, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix well. Form into 6 patties. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill. Lightly spray the grill rack with vegetable oil cooking spray. The coals should be modestly hot.Grill the burgers for about 8 minutes. Turn and grill for about 6 minutes longer for medium-well burgers.
Source: VealMadeEasy.com and Lobel's of New York