Vegetable Lamb Chop Skillet Dinner
1 1/2 hrs.
1 1/2 hrs.
- 4 Catelli Fresh American Lamb shoulder chops, 3/4" thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup white wine or fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed cauliflower (bite-sized pieces)
- 2 large carrots, thickly sliced
- 4 small onions
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Parsley, optional
- Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper. In large skillet, heat oil with garlic. Add chops; brown on both sides. Add wine, boiling water and bouillon cube. Simmer, covered, 30 minutes or until chops are almost tender.
- Arrange cauliflower, carrots, onions, and potatoes around chops. Simmer, covered, 15 to 20 minutes or until all are tender. During last 8 minutes of cooking, add broccoli. During last 5 minutes of cooking, add tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving, if desired.
Source: American Lamb Board