4 veal cutlets/scaloppini, 4 ounces each
Oil or butter in sufficient quantity
Salt and pepper to taste
Fig & Feta Topping
Red Pepper, Zucchini & Feta Topping
Roasted skinless red peppers
Crushed black pepper
Fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper the veal.
- In a frying pan, on high, heat oil or butter.
- When the butter stops sizzling or the oil begins to separate, quickly brown veal on both sides. Remove the veal and set aside.
- Preheat oven on high broil.
- Place the veal cutlets on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Top each cutlet with one of the topping options.
- Cook in the oven with the door partly open for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
- Remove from the oven, top with fresh herbs and serve.