Rosemary Garlic Lamb Chops
- 8 Australian lamb chops
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- Leaves from 3-4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place lamb chops in a shallow baking dish. In a bowl, stir together the garlic, oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Pour the oil mixture over the chops and let them sit at room temperature for 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat the broiler to medium high and cover a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil.
- Place the chops in a single layer on the pan and broil them for 4 minutes on each side. They should be well browned but still pink in the middle.
- Serve two chops per person with some of the collected juices.
Source: True Aussie Beef and Lamb & Chef Renee Scharoff