American Lamb Loin Chops with Mango Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- 8 American Lamb loin chops, 1 1/4" thick
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1 tablespoon seeded, chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Mix cumin, pepper and brown sugar. Rub mixture on both sides of lamb chops.
- Combine mango, jalapeño and mint for sauce.
- Grill chops over medium coals for about 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Spoon mango sauce over lamb chops.
Source: American Lamb Board