Citrus-Rubbed Veal Chops with Mango Salsa
- 6 well-trimmed Catelli veal loin or rib chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lime peel
- 1 mango, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- In medium bowl, combine salsa ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- In small bowl, combine salt and lime peel. Rub into both sides of veal chops. Place chops on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 12 to 14 minutes for medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve chops with salsa.