Veal Cutlet Fajitas A La Plancha
- 1 pound veal cutlets
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2-3 red, yellow or green peppers, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- Toppings of your choice: guacamole, salsa, sour cream, lime wedges, shredded cheddar cheese
- For optimal tenderness, before cooking, gently flatten the cutlets with a meat mallet.
- Preheat the barbeque and the “plancha” griddle on high heat.
- Sear the peppers with the onions for about 2 minutes in a little olive oil. Remove from the griddle and set aside.
- Add the veal cutlets, sliced in strips, to plancha, season with paprika and oregano, and sear for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt.
- Add peppers and onion to veal. Stir to combine.
- Serve “la plancha” in the middle of the table with the toppings of your choice.