Pepper-Lime Veal Fajitas
- 1 pound Catelli Fresh veal cutlets, cut 1/8”-1/4” thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium red or yellow bell peppers, cut into 3/4-inch thick strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 8 small flour tortillas (6”- 7” diameter), warmed
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepared salsa
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pound veal cutlets to 1/8” thickness. Cut into 3” x 1” strips. Combine lime juice, garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil in medium bowl. Add veal strips and marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/2 of oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell peppers and onion; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Drain veal, discarding marinade. Add 1/2 of veal to skillet; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside of surface of veal is no longer pink. Do not overcook. Repeat with remaining oil and veal.
- Combine veal and bell pepper mixture. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Sprinkle with cilantro as desired. Serve with tortillas and salsa.