Lemon, Honey & Rosemary Lamb Ribs
- 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 pounds lamb ribs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 sticks fresh rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Chopped fresh parsley and sesame seeds for serving
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl to combine. Place the lamb ribs in a resealable bag or plastic container and add the marinade, mixing well to coat then cover. Marinate for at least an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove the ribs from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking and season. Preheat a barbecue grill or frying pan to a medium-high heat. Add the ribs and cook until browned and crunchy on all sides – around 15 to 20 minutes. If you have single ribs they will only take about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with fresh parsley and sesame seeds.
Source: Beef + Lamb New Zealand