Fast Veal Parmigiana
- 1/2 pound veal leg cutlets, 1/8” - 1/4” thick
- 1 tablespoon extra olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Pound veal cutlets to 1/8" thickness, if necessary. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Dip cutlets into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- Place cutlets in skillet. Cook 2 minutes and turn. Season with 1/8 tsp salt and top each with sauce and mozzarella cheese. Cover and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes for medium doneness. Do not overcook.
- Remove from skillet; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with pasta, if desired.