Easy Veal Milanese
- 1 pound veal leg cutlets, cut 1/8” – 1/4” thick
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Pound veal cutlets to 1/8" thickness, if necessary. Beat egg and water in shallow dish until blended. Combine bread crumbs and cheese in second shallow dish. Dip each cutlet into egg mixture, then into coating mixture to coat both sides.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place 2 cutlets in skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through, turning once. Remove cutlets; keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil and cutlets 1 to 2 more times, as necessary.
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper, as desired. Sprinkle with tomato and parsley, as desired.