Citrus-Herb Marinated Veal Chops
- 6 veal round or blade chops, cut 3/4" thick
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4" thick slices
- Combine lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons rosemary in small bowl. Place veal chops and lemon juice mixture in food-safe plastic bag, turning to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade; discard marinade. Place chops on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 16 to 18 minutes for medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine potatoes and 3/4 cup water in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Bring water to a boil; cover and cook 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Continue cooking, uncovered, about 2 minutes or until water has evaporated, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini, remaining 2 teaspoons oil and 1 teaspoon rosemary. Cook and stir 6 to 7 minutes or until zucchini is tender and begins to brown. Season with salt, as desired.
- Carve chops crosswise into thin slices; season with salt, as desired. Serve with vegetables.