- 1 pound of Catelli veal leg cutlets, 1/8”-1/4” thick
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter at room temperature
- Pound veal cutlets to 1/8” thickness, if necessary. Combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper. Lightly coat cutlets with flour mixture.
- Heat 1/2 of tablespoon of butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until melted. Cook cutlets in batches, 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through, turning once. Remove; keep warm.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet, increase heat to medium-high. Cook and stir until browned bits attached to the skillet are dissolved and sauce is slightly thickened (liquid reduced by half).
- Remove from heat; stir in capers and butter. Season with salt. Serve sauce over cutlets.