- 1 1/2 pounds Catelli Brothers ground American lamb
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon each ground pepper, dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4-6 hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, tomato slices, mustard, ketchup
- In large bowl, blend together lamb, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic salt, pepper, and thyme. Cover and refrigerate allowing flavors to blend for 1 hour.
- Form mixture into four burgers or six sliders. Grill 4-5 minutes per side. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato slices, and condiments as desired.
Source: American Lamb Board