Grilled Savory Boneless Leg of Lamb
- Catelli Brothers American Lamb leg, boned
- 1 tablespoon each of paprika, coarse garlic salt, ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons each of dry mustard, ground pepper, packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Oil or cooking spray
- Lay lamb out flat on cutting board. Trim off all visible fat. In small bowl, blend paprika, garlic salt, cumin, dry mustard, pepper, brown sugar, and cayenne. Rub seasonings onto lamb. Cover, refrigerate and marinate for 2 hours.
- Oil or spray grill. Grill lamb over medium heat for about 30 to 40 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Turn meat every 15 minutes. Remove lamb from grill, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes. Thinly slice lamb and serve on sandwiches or salads.
Source: American Lamb Board