Grilled Rack of Lamb with Fresh Lemon & Herbs
- 2 American Lamb racks, frenched
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon each: olive oil, chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped fresh cilantro leaves, and grated fresh ginger root
- Pat racks dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, parsley, cilantro, and ginger. Brush on all sides of racks.
- Grill lamb over coals covered with gray ash for 10 to 15 minutes per side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Source: American Lamb Board