Classic Italian Meatballs
- 1 pound Catelli Brothers Meatball & Meatloaf Mix
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine meatball & meatloaf mix, bread crumbs, egg, onion, parsley, salt, garlic, and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Mixture will be moist.
- Gently shape into 12 meatballs and place in a greased jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are no loner pink, turning once.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or gravy.
Source: Catelli Brothers