Balsamic & Rosemary-Scented Lamb Kabobs
Prep Time:20 mins.
Cook Time:8 mins.
- 1 1/4 pounds of Catelli Fresh American Lamb legs, cut into 18 cubes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 12 pieces
- 6 wood skewers (12”) soaked in water
1. In small bowl combine vinegar, garlic, rosemary, cumin, salt, pepper, and coriander.
2. Prepare kabobs by threading lamb, mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, and zucchini onto skewers. Baste with herb sauce. Broil 4” from source of heat for 4 minutes per side or to desired degree of doneness: 145° for medium-rare, 160° for medium and 170° for well. Turn once and baste with herb sauce.
Photo & Recipe: American Lamb Board