Zesty Lemon & Roasted Leg of Lamb Steak
- 4 leg of lamb steaks, about 6 oz. each
- 4 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 8 garlic cloves, roasted
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 teaspoons Feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon pepper, garlic salt, and paprika together. Season both sides of each lamb steak with the seasoning mix.
- Dredge each seasoned lamb steak in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Add the vegetable oil to the preheated pan. Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes each side for a medium-rare/medium doneness.
- Transfer the steaks to a serving platter and keep them warm.
- In a small bowl, fold the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and Feta cheese together until loosely mixed and pour over the lamb steaks. Serve immediately.
Source: Courtesy of True Aussie Beef & Lamb