Veal Chops with Tomato-Pepper Sauce
Prep Time:10 mins.
Cook Time:10 mins.
- 2 Catelli veal loin or rib chops, cut 1” thick (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place veal chops in skillet; cook 12 to 14 minutes for medium (160°) doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt, as desired. Remove veal and keep warm.
2. Remove drippings from skillet; add oil and heat over medium heat until hot. Add peppers and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in tomato sauce and crushed red pepper, as desired; simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve veal chops with sauce.
Photo & Recipe: VealMadeEasy.com