- 1 1/4 pounds American Lamb boneless leg, well-trimmed
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Wood skewers soaked in water
1. Cut lamb into strips 1/4” thick, 3” long and 1” wide, and place in 2-quart glass baking dish; add lime juice and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Drain lamb strips. Thread strips on metal or wooden skewers.
3. To Grill: Cook over medium-hot coals. Grill 4” from coals for 6 to 7 minutes or until desired degree of doneness; turn frequently.
To Broil: Place on broiler rack 4” from heat source. Broil 7 to 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness; turn once.
4. Drain pineapple chunks; reserve juice. In small saucepan, combine peanut butter and pineapple juice. Cook and stir over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
5. Thread several pineapple chunks on each skewer. Serve with peanut sauce.