Lemon, Honey & Rosemary Lamb Ribs
Prep Time:20 mins.
Cook Time:40-50 mins.
Marinate Time:1 hr.
- 1 3/4 – 2 1/4 pounds lamb ribs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 sticks fresh rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Chopped fresh parsley and sesame seeds for serving
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl to combine. Place the lamb ribs in a resealable bag or plastic container and add the marinade, mixing well to coat then cover. Marinate for at least an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Remove the ribs from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking and season. Preheat a barbecue grill or frying pan to a medium-high heat. Add the ribs and cook until browned and crunchy on all sides – around 15 to 20 minutes. If you have single ribs they will only take about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with fresh parsley and sesame seeds.
Photo & Recipe: Beef + Lamb New Zealand