Lamb Kabobs with Mustard Lemon Pepper Sauce
Prep Time:18 mins.
Cook Time:8 mins.
- 1/2 pound boneless American Lamb leg or shoulder, cut into 1 1/2” cubes
- 24 1 1/2” chunks bell pepper
- 24 1 1/2” chunks of onion
- 24 chunks canned or fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 12-inch wooden skewers, soaked in water
1. Alternately thread lamb, bell pepper, onion, and pineapple onto 12″ wooden skewers.
2. Mix together salad dressing, mustard, pepper, and garlic salt. Brush sauce on lamb kabobs.
3. Broil 4” from heat source for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn and brush with sauce. Broil additional 3 to 5 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
Photo & Recipe: American Lamb Board