1. Bring the rack to room temperature (at least 30 minutes out of the refrigerator) before grilling. Trim some of the fat cap off the rack, leaving about 1/4″ of fat on the rack.
2. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add wine, mustard, vinegar, honey, pepper, and salt. Whisk to combine; bring to a boil. Lower heat and reduce by half. Cool slightly; brush liberally on the lamb rack. If there is any left over, brush on the rack as it cooks.
3. In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add oil and bread crumbs. Stir, toasting until the bread crumbs brown. Season to taste with salt.
4. Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill the rack over medium-high heat, fat-side down. Once browned, flip the rack over and move to a cooler part of the grill. Grill to medium-rare (remove from heat when thermometer registers between 130° and 135°, or to desired doneness). Allow rack to rest, lightly covered, for at least 10 minutes before serving.
5. Cut into 2-chop portions (double chops), or slice into 8 chops. Before serving, dip one side of each chop into the bread crumb mixture.
Photo & Recipe: American Lamb Board