Position: Meat Cutter (full-time)
Location: Collingswood, NJ
- Performs all the primary and secondary cut on the carcasses on the table
- Able to identify all the different pieces of meat
- Adhere to the standards of quality and yields of the meat
- Ability to pull, tug and lift carcasses as needed
- Clean, maintain, assemble and disassemble equipment as needed
- Meet company standards and customer specifications
- Ability to properly cut products for proper presentation
- Additional duties and responsibility as assigned
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
- Assist in cleanliness of general work area
- Ability to work in refrigerated work environment of 35°F – 45°F and/or freezer environment of -10°F – +10°F
- Ability to work in a team environment and a diverse workforce
- Maintain quality of service by following operational and safety standards
- Must be flexible with working overtime as needed
High School graduate or GED preferred.
Basic Reading, Writing and Math skills
Minimum one-year experience in food production or food warehouse environment preferred.
Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Job requires workers to lift up to 50 lbs. Ability to push or pull up to 1000 lbs. on a rolling rail system or rolling combos. Must be able to: step, climb, balance, squat, kneel, bend and reach above shoulders as needed.
Excellent benefits: 401K, medical, vision, dental, life insurance