Marketing and Sales Coordinator
The U.S Meat Division of Preval AG, an international food organization headquartered in Canada, Catelli Brothers Family of Foods has for more than 75 years been purveyors and producers of fine quality veal and lamb products. The company is rapidly expanding both in product line and distribution in the U.S. and beyond. Catelli Brothers most recently broadened its family of meat products to include value-added marinated, seasoned, ready to cook and cook-in-the-bag selections of beef, chicken, pork and turkey.
The firm, based in Collingswood, NJ near Philadelphia, is seeking a qualified marketing professional for immediate hire.
The selected candidate will work in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative environment and will assist and coordinate sales and marketing functions, working with key internal stakeholders and Catelli Brothers’ external advertising agency, as well as meat industry trade organizations and production partners as needed to support the firm’s marketing objectives and programs.
· Supports the CEO, EVP of Sales and Marketing, the Catelli Brothers Sales Team, and customers as directed.
· Works with and supports ad agency partners; serves as project manager in coordinating a variety of marketing initiatives.
· Coordinates sales presentations and marketing materials development and distribution support.
· Maintains sales and marketing materials including but not limited to slide deck presentations, sales sheets, recipe sheets and product photography.
· Creates and maintains an electronic library containing sales and marketing support materials. Tracks inventory of printed materials.
· Provides marketing support, planning and coordination for trade shows, conferences, events and meetings.
· Develops and maintains content for social media and the website as directed.
· Responds efficiently to internal team members and external customers regarding the status or needs of sales and marketing projects.
· Attends onsite and offsite meetings as directed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Core Competency Requirements:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong planning and organizational skills; attention to detail.
· Able to work productively with good time management and problem-solving ability.
· Get along well with others while projecting a positive, can-do attitude.
· Ability to multi-task, be adaptable and persistent.
· Maintain a professional appearance and business confidentiality.
· Strong computer skills - MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Basic graphic design skills in InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising or related area preferred.
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
· Food service, retail, manufacturing and/or food marketing experience is preferred.
· Prior experience working with and supporting marketing/sales, and/or communications initiatives is required.
· Experience in marketing or advertising agency or working with agency partners a plus.
Physical: Typing and manual dexterity required. Movement back and forth between printers and other office equipment. Must be comfortable sitting for long periods of time. Must be able to bend and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
401k with Employer Match
Medical Coverage & Prescription Plan
Paid Time Off