T-Bone Steak Marinated in Spicy Lemon
Prep Time:5 mins.
Cook Time:10 mins.
Marinate Time:30 mins. - 1 hr.
4 veal t-bone steaks (or loin chops), 8 ounces each
1 small onion, coarsely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
3/4 cup canola oil
1 tablespoon steak spices
2 tablespoons green peppercorns
1/2 teaspoon chili
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place the veal steaks in a shallow dish.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour the marinade over the steaks.
- Put in the refrigerator and marinate between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high heat.
- After marinating the steaks, remove from the marinade and pat dry.
- Grill the veal steaks on the barbecue about 3-4 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 150°F.
Photo & Recipe: MilkFedVeal.com