- 1 pound diced lamb
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 1/2 cups Low-Salt Beef or Vegetable Stock
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, diced
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the lamb. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Simmer gently to ensure the meat remains tender.
2. Add the potato and cook 30 minutes more before adding the cauliflower. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add the peas and heat through. Total cooking time is approximately 1 1/2 hours.